New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Hello everyone! 😊

Welcome to the Community Center! 👋  I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca  and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Let's kickstart this thread with a little about us Community Managers:

@Quincy : I'm from the Netherlands 🇳🇱 I have been on the Community Center for 6+ years, and have been an Airbnb Host myself. I love cycling🚲, playing football, and travelling🌏 . I love how dynamic and diverse the Community Center is as we meet Hosts from all around the globe. 

@Bhumika 🌍 I was born in Gujarat, India 🇮🇳 , and shifted to Toronto, Canada 🇨🇦 last year! 📷 I recently realized my love for photography and aesthetics. I love to capture mundane life and candid pictures. 🌆 When I'm not working, you'll find me binge-watching thriller movies or exploring history.

@Paula : I am from Colombia 🇨🇴 and currently living in British Columbia, Canada 🇨🇦. I have a passion for Latin American culture (I love to dance 💃) . I've had the opportunity to visit around 20 countries 🌎 and plan to visit many more. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially mountain biking 🚲 and hiking 🏔.

@Sophia : Born and bred in the UK 🇬🇧 but my roots are Bangladeshi 🇧🇩. I love cats 🐱, enjoy eating crisps (also known as chips) and enjoy baking 🍪. I also love travelling ✈️  I have worked in Community ever since I graduated and to put it lightly, people are my passion! 💖

@Rebecca : I'm from Cardiff in Wales originally but being a military child and a veterans spouse, I've travelled and lived in a lot of different places in the UK and Europe. I'm an environmentalist 🌿 and like to minimise my impact on the planet 🌎 as well as volunteering in my local community.  I love sea swimming 🌊 yoga on the beach 🧘‍ and I'm a children's yoga instructor too! 🙌 

Now it's your turn! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? And is there something special about the location of your accommodation that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

2,024 Replies 2,024
Ed419
Level 2
Twentynine Palms, CA

And hopefully this is the right place. I'm have a Airbnb in Joshua tree wanted to see if my description I have looked over several it's Desert willow retreats. To see if I should do anything different. I hope this is the right place for my post.

Hey Ed, would love to take a look and assist

Dime27
Level 1
Washington, DC

Hi guys.

I am Dime and I am a co-host moving my way on up to arbitrage. I am a social media manager, travel agent, and commercial cleaning company and real estate is my passion. I am looking forward to joining the community and assisting in any way I can. My unique experience across the industries may serve as bonus to our networking lol. Don't shy, say hi 🙂 face photo.JPG

Debbie1244
Level 1
Wooster, OH

Hi, my name is Debbie and I'm totally brand new to the AirBNB world and I'm not even sure if I'm in the right community group?  I live in Mansfield, Ohio with my husband and one of the special things about our listing is it is right next to a large cemetery so the neighbors are really, really quiet.

Chris20610
Level 2
Marietta, GA

Wow!  I'm just a regular dude from Ohio and now Georgia.

Jason2398
Level 2
Bowling Green, KY

From the U.S. in the state of Kentucky. My airbnb properties are near Mammoth Cave and I have people come from all over the world to visit. Very cool. 

Hello, 

I’m Tona Heard from the Memphis, TN area and I’m a new host!

Julito-Mateo-Jr0
Level 2
Iloilo City, Philippines

Hi fellow Air BnB host. I am Mateo from the Philippines🇵🇭I a new member here. I used to work in a BPO as a CSR, TSR, Sales. I am hoping to get tips how to work out the Air BNB system. If your a host in Iloilo City, Philippines. I would love to meet you & have a coffee with u & ask help. Thanks much & God bless us all!

Priscilla388
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hello lovely Airbnb hosts!

I am Priscilla from California, US. I currently managing Airbnbs (Sugarloaf CA, San Bernardino, CA, Bullhead City AZ, and Scottsdale AZ. Me and my husband are passionate about supporting hosts and their airbnbs to reach to their full potential 🚀.

I have 2 dogs 🐕. I am a UCLA grad, love to travel, bilingual, love fashion, love interior designs, and absolutely love connecting with others. Please feel free to reach out for any questions or comments about me or about Airbnbs as I always love to support!

Thank you!
Priscilla

Godfrey21
Level 2
Nairobi, Kenya

Greetings Bhumika, 

I'm Godfrey from Kenya, an Airbnb host in Nairobi. I love to build and to mentor young people. 

Am glad to be part of this community so that I can offer affordable accommodation to people. 

Rgds, Godfrey Mawira.

Joseph2166
Level 2
Washington, PA

A bit about me: I'm Joseph, and I've been on this exciting hosting journey for just over a year now. After a fantastic 15-year career, life took an unexpected turn, and I decided to turn my passion for hosting into a full-time gig. Currently, I'm proud to call Pittsburgh and Coachella, CA home.

In addition to managing my own properties, I'm here as your go-to experienced Co-Host, specializing in Coachella, the Smoky Mountains, and Pittsburgh. I find joy in helping fellow hosts navigate the Airbnb landscape, sharing best practices that not only create an amazing guest experience but also boost revenue for property owners.

Feel free to reach out if you ever want to dive into Airbnb strategies or just chat about making your hosting experience even more fantastic. Looking forward to ensuring your stay is nothing short of amazing!

I'm thrilled to be your host. 😊

Cheers, Joseph 🏡

LeRoy57
Level 2
Decatur, GA

Hello everyone this is LeRoy from the ATL (actually Decatur)  as I mentioned to Bre I am looking forward to being part of a platform that will help me in growing this endeavor. I am retired and sunk a great deal of my retirement into rehabbing my place.  I hope to provide 5 star service to my guest and hopefully along the way I may also be able to help others as well.

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @LeRoy57, Welcome to the community! 🎉
That's exactly what the Community Center is for!

If you have any questions, please feel free to create a conversation here. I'm sure many fellow Hosts will have lots of advice to share 😊

-----

M304
Level 2
Gananoque, Canada

Hello fellow Hosts,

Thankful that theres a community like this.

Im born in the Philippines.

Now living in Ontario Canada.

Ive been few years with Airbnb.

I want to thank you all for welcoming me here.

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @M304, Welcome! 🎉
I hope to see you around the CC 😊 

-----