New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Hello everyone! 😊

Welcome to the Community Center! 👋  I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca  and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Let's kickstart this thread with a little about us Community Managers:

@Quincy : I'm from the Netherlands 🇳🇱 I have been on the Community Center for 6+ years, and have been an Airbnb Host myself. I love cycling🚲, playing football, and travelling🌏 . I love how dynamic and diverse the Community Center is as we meet Hosts from all around the globe. 

@Bhumika 🌍 I was born in Gujarat, India 🇮🇳 , and shifted to Toronto, Canada 🇨🇦 last year! 📷 I recently realized my love for photography and aesthetics. I love to capture mundane life and candid pictures. 🌆 When I'm not working, you'll find me binge-watching thriller movies or exploring history.

@Paula : I am from Colombia 🇨🇴 and currently living in British Columbia, Canada 🇨🇦. I have a passion for Latin American culture (I love to dance 💃) . I've had the opportunity to visit around 20 countries 🌎 and plan to visit many more. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially mountain biking 🚲 and hiking 🏔.

@Sophia : Born and bred in the UK 🇬🇧 but my roots are Bangladeshi 🇧🇩. I love cats 🐱, enjoy eating crisps (also known as chips) and enjoy baking 🍪. I also love travelling ✈️  I have worked in Community ever since I graduated and to put it lightly, people are my passion! 💖

@Rebecca : I'm from Cardiff in Wales originally but being a military child and a veterans spouse, I've travelled and lived in a lot of different places in the UK and Europe. I'm an environmentalist 🌿 and like to minimise my impact on the planet 🌎 as well as volunteering in my local community.  I love sea swimming 🌊 yoga on the beach 🧘‍ and I'm a children's yoga instructor too! 🙌 

Now it's your turn! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? And is there something special about the location of your accommodation that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

2,209 Replies 2,209
Ronald677
Level 1
Miami, FL

Hello, I'm from Cuba and my wife is from Colombia. We both host properties in Florida and recently bought a house in Rotonda West. I would like to meet hosts in the area and work together with them. 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Ronald677, we are thrilled to have you here,

I am also from Colombia 🇨🇴💕. I would like to invite you to start a new conversation in our Community Center to connect with fellow Hosts in the area. You can do so here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/forums/postpage/choose-node/true

All the best,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hello! I'm Nancy and from Orange County, California. I started hosting in Jan 2023 and it has been a great experience so far. Our guests have been extremely friendly and have taken good care of the home during their stay. I would love to connect with other hosts in the area and look forward to getting to know everyone.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Nancy2113 , a very warm welcome to the Community!

It is so great to hear that you've encountered many friendly guests and how they've been really considerate towards during their stay. 

I would also like to invite you to have a look at our Week of Celebration, where Hosts have shared similar positive experiences with guest and how they make every stay meaningful of them. Thought you would love these amazing stories! Click here to read the articles!

-----

Kerstin305
Level 2
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua

@Bhumika Hi, This is Kerstin. I am actually a while Host on Airbnb. I live in Nicaragua for many years but originally I am from Germany. I own myself 4 Airbnb and manage some others, all in Nicaragua.  I hope we can share our knowledge about hosting on Airbnb and give us support. 

Looking forward to be part of the community. 

Best regards,

Kerstin

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Kerstin305 ! I am so delighted to welcome you to our amazing community!

It must be a big task to manage these many listings by yourself! Do you take help from Co-Hosts or use any API softwares to manage your listings?

Hope you have a great time here connecting with other Hosts😍.

We are also celebrating our week of celebration, in case you wanted to read how other Hosts build connections with guests : Click here to read the articles!

-----

Meharunissa0
Level 2
Hyderabad, India

Hi Bhumika I am Mehar from Hyderabad ,India . I have been an Airbnb host since past one year and have enjoyed hosting . I would like to connect to the host community here to improve and to share our bitter sweet experiences . The best thing about this is we make new friends(  Airbnb Pals)

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Meharunissa0 , It is so nice to hear from you!! Hope you had a great year Hosting on Airbnb and wish the new year continues to bring more success for you😍.

Haha, I loved how you mention Airbnb pals😉. It such a nice term to address the lovely connections made through Airbnb. 

I have been to Hyderabad (my sister lives there currently) and had a great time visiting the tourist places there. 😍 

-----

Hello everyone,

I’m Elina living currently in Berlin Germany. It’s an amazing colorful city, very multicultural and with a rich history. I’m hosting since more than a year now. Would like to get in touch with other host from all over the world ! 

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Elina1212, Berlin sounds wonderful! 😍 I hope you share your experiences with the wider community 😊 

-----

Margaret1396
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

Hello everyone! I’m Maggie in Atlanta and a fellow Super Host of seven years who loves to also travel to other Airbnbs and I have an online cooking channel about Food and Femininity content as well. Happy to join you all. 

IMG_3592_Original.jpeg

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Margaret1396, your Listing is simply gorgeous 😍 it looks like something out of a movie! 🎥 Do share your online cooking channel, I'm always on the hunt for new recipes to try out 😅 

-----

Hello Rebecca and all members in Community Cafe,

Hopefully all are doing well...

I'm Sarwat Hana.

Firstly, I'm happy to be a member of Community Cafe.

I've a Separate unit in Churchill Meadows,**

I began as a host member in Airbnb from November 2022, in less than a year became a super host. 

Finally, I hope to be useful member of Community Cafe.

Regards

Sarwat Hana 
43594.jpg

**[Personal details /address removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Nicole-and-Cam0
Level 2
Roseville, CA

Hi, We are Nicole and Cameron. We live in California and host in Grass Valley, Yosemite, and Lake Tahoe. We enjoy traveling, the gym, hiking, and anything outdoors. We own Remote Retreats which is a boutique co-host/management company in the Sierra Nevadas and would love to meet and work with others in these areas!

Cameron Masters
Remote Retreats