New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Hello everyone! 😊

Welcome to the Community Center! 👋  I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca   and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Let's kickstart this thread with a little about us Community Managers:

@Quincy : I'm from the Netherlands 🇳🇱 I have been on the Community Center for 6+ years, and have been an Airbnb Host myself. I love cycling🚲, playing football, and travelling🌏 . I love how dynamic and diverse the Community Center is as we meet Hosts from all around the globe. 

@Bhumika 🌍 I was born in Gujarat, India 🇮🇳 , and shifted to Toronto, Canada 🇨🇦 last year! 📷 I recently realized my love for photography and aesthetics. I love to capture mundane life and candid pictures. 🌆 When I'm not working, you'll find me binge-watching thriller movies or exploring history.

@Paula : I am from Colombia 🇨🇴 and currently living in British Columbia, Canada 🇨🇦. I have a passion for Latin American culture (I love to dance 💃) . I've had the opportunity to visit around 20 countries 🌎 and plan to visit many more. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially mountain biking 🚲 and hiking 🏔.

@Rebecca : I'm from Cardiff in Wales originally but being a military child and a veterans spouse, I've travelled and lived in a lot of different places in the UK and Europe. I'm an environmentalist 🌿 and like to minimise my impact on the planet 🌎 as well as volunteering in my local community.  I love sea swimming 🌊 yoga on the beach 🧘‍ and I'm a children's yoga instructor too! 🙌 

Now it's your turn! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? And is there something special about the location of your accommodation that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

2,240 Replies 2,240
Tahni1
Level 2
Portland, OR

Tahni Hamilton here-new to airbnb and have a cabin in Sisters, Oregon

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

A big warm welcome to you @Tahni1 🎉

-----

Andres1313
Level 2
Miami, FL

Hello everyone!

Andres 🇩🇴 i am from Dominican Republic but live in Miami 🇺🇸, new host with our Lake House (Casa De Lago) just took our professional pictures today will be uploading soon and would love to hear your opinion. 

My first property just listed a few weeks ago and already booked through March with some dates into April and May. Wish me luck! Airbnb.Com/h/casadelagomia 

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Andres1313 👋🏽 that's so exciting! 😀

You would have better visibility if you create a post asking for feedback on your listing. 
If you’d like to learn about asking for a listing critique, check out this guide: How to ask for listing critique on the Community Center 🗒

Feel free to create a post here 🖊

Hope to see you around!

-----

Vivek95
Level 2
New Delhi, India

I am Vivek, based in New Delhi having my bnb v close to the beautiful Lotus Temple & ISKCON Temple. Love open spaces and thats why I created my terrace penthouse to share it with other travelers and the world. I love creating great products which can help solve problems and make life better and delightful for others. Glad to join this Community of AirBnB folks. 

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Vivek95, having an open space near your listing is very appealing to guests 😍. I hope you share your experiences with the wider community 😊

-----

Joseph2237
Level 2
Rabat, Malta

Hello from Malta 🇲🇹🇲🇹 I am a new host on the platform. A film-maker and a motorcycle travel addict. My house is on the island of Gozo,  a small island full of history and amazing beaches. Glad to be here!!...thanks 

Hello Joseph, What a beautiful fascinating place you live in and I love your house made of stone.. its so beautiful!  I wish you the best!   Eileen

Thanks Eileen! I'm looking forward to this new adventure.

Hello I’m Barbara and I’m a super host. My casita is in Puerto Rico. We live in Cabo Rojo where you’ll find the  best beaches, trails for hiking and mountain biking. We’ve had so many great experiences with our guests, especially the super sweet notes left by them ☺️. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

It's great to have you here with us. You've come to the right place as we're here to support you!

Feel free to start a conversation and ask any questions you may have!  😊

-----

MaríaElena20
Level 1
Stgo, Chile

Hola, soy Maria Elena de Chile, recién ingresada a este sistema, con muchas dudas !!!, espero que resulte bien todo. He leído algunos comentarios con problemas en el cobro. Saludos

Erico1177
Level 2
Queluz, Portugal

Hi, I'm Erico Duarte, I live in Portugal, I have two local accommodations in Unhais da Serra-Covilha and we've been in this area for two years, although we've already had houses in other parts of the country (Algarve and Lisbon), but for now we're just left with these two and our objective is to be able to improve our spaces in the best way possible. I hope I can find ideas, suggestions, opinions here. Thanks.  🙂

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

It's great to have you here with us. You've come to the right place as we're here to support you!

Feel free to start a conversation and ask any questions you may have!  😊

-----

Federico1039
Level 2
Arlington, VA

Hi, my son Federico and I have an airbnb in Arlington, VA, and have done so for ten years.  I've had trouble finding homeowners insurance.

thanks,

Jennifer