Paid out and Expected earning details

Edward460
Level 1
New Orleans, LA

Paid out and Expected earning details

Hey everyone, hopefully someone can share some light on this subject.

When I had 1 listing I was able to look at my PAID OUT earnings and also EXPECTED earnings for the year end. Now that I have 2 Airbnb listing it groups these listings together and I am not able to see individual listing Paid Out earnings/EXPECTED earnings summary for each listing. I called Airbnb and they said "Unfortunately, We don't have an option to see the earning summary for each listing." This is crazy with todays technology and software that something this simple can't be found within the system. Hopefully you can add this feature sometime really soon.

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Edward460 

In the "earnings" section onder the "performance"  menu indeed only total amounts are shown.

But on the Transaction History Page is an option to select a listing, showing only the data for that listing.

Data can also be downloaded as a CSV file, to be imported in a spreadsheet and then be customized.

Edward460
Level 1
New Orleans, LA

Thanks for the comment and suggestion. I already knew about downloading the CSV file but really you shouldn't have to download a spreadsheet and then add the SUM up every time you want to see one of your individual listings current earnings. Also it still doesn't allow you to see the Expected earnings for an individual listing.