Pet filter

Joyce503
Level 1
Craigieburn, Australia

Pet filter

Hi, l am a guest and use an Airbnb in different locations each year.  Can we please have a filter for Pet Friendly please would save a lot of sifting through the various homes to find if they are?

Joyce 

5 Replies 5
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Joyce503  This is just a discussion forum for hosts and guests. And your post has nothing to do with this thread, but maybe you couldn't figure out how to start a new thread.

However there are already several threads running on the topic of pet filters. Just use the search on this site. They did have a pet filter until recently. They stupidly removed it. You need to tell Airbnb customer service directly that as a guest you want the pet filter back. Send them feedback on their Twitter feed.

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Joyce503,  and welcome to the Community Center 🙂 

I just wanted to let you know I have moved your comment into a new thread, as it wasn't related to the one you had posted it on. I will also relay your feedback on this search filter to the team!

Hope that all makes sense, and have a lovely day, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Joyce503  When you search, enter your pet into the guest count and only pet-friendly places will appear in the search results.

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 7.25.05 AM.png

@Emilie  Oy, is that how they do it now?  For a company that is constantly tweaking the platform it is amazing how it gets more difficult to use.  I just had a return guest, and someone with more than 10 reviews, so not unacquainted with Airbnb, who could not figure out how to send an inquiry or request from her phone.   She said the only option she was given or could find was to Instant Book?!  We were going to send her a special offer.....

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Mark116 Was she able to book in the end, or did you find out what was going on at all? I haven't seen any other guests or Hosts reporting similar issues. 🤔   

I'd love to dig a bit more into what happened but I'm not sure I will be able to without more information, which I understand is no small ask. If you have any more can you please send me a DM? I don't want to risk taking this discussion too off-topic. 🙂 

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines