Please give me some feedback on the the best place for a month long stay for a family of four between Salford, UK and Oldham, UK.

Answered!

Please give me some feedback on the the best place for a month long stay for a family of four between Salford, UK and Oldham, UK.

We are a family of two adults and two kids under 10. Any feedback will be helpful. 

1 Best Answer
Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

It depends so many things … travel for site seeing or temporary location, budget, kids interest, etc.

Since it is an international forum here, of host helping other host and guest on technical issues, I suggest that you search on travel website such as trip advisor or on UK ones.

Annie
4 Replies 4
Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

It depends so many things … travel for site seeing or temporary location, budget, kids interest, etc.

Since it is an international forum here, of host helping other host and guest on technical issues, I suggest that you search on travel website such as trip advisor or on UK ones.

Annie

Oops! I just understood the objective of this site when you pointed it out. I am sorry. Thank you.

@Anand219   Just a technical suggestion for your search:  use the "show results as I move the map" feature and zoom it right into your target region. Then narrow down your results by applying all the filters that reflect which amenities you want for your stay. Don't get distracted by the "Categories" sections, as these will misdirect you.

If you just want to find the best neighborhood in Greater Manchester for your family's needs, browse local websites. Here's a funny one and a more serious one. 

@Anonymous  Thank you for the funny one.