What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Zequille0
    My issue is, why is it that Airbnb is allowed to post bad reviews, about guest and host, without investigating the issue and making sure that it is real? A lot of times stories are made up and posted in order to get back at a host, or a guest, for some is... Latest reply by Huma0
    I have just seen that the new minimum requirement for a Superhost is 100 nights. This is insane and to my mind contrary to the Airbnb ethos. We have been Superhosts since we initially qualified 3 years ago. However we only rent our house out at weekends a... Latest reply by Huma0
    I’m Juliet, I’ve been hosting on Airbnb since 2017 in good standing, and I WAS a super host until June of 2022! In 2022, I switched to long term hosting, meaning, long stays for a month or more. I have guests booked for 3+ months straight! This dropped my... Latest reply by Huma0
    --> This is xxxx from Airbnb CS. We value you as a Superhost and always will be there to help you.Thank you for calling Airbnb, we always bla bla bla.... CAN YOU PLEASE STOP THE CACKLING ? thank you.I have a issue with my guest. --> Guest ? Yes, the per... Latest reply by Stephanie365
    I have a resolution request outstanding (guests broke our toaster and scuffed the walls up a fair bit) so I don't want to write a review before I know what they're going to do. So far they've declined to pay and it's sitting with Airbnb. I only have three... Latest reply by Paul-and-Lynn2