What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    I host long-term stays in my apartment and recently had a guest cancel last minute (24 hours pre-arrival citing Covid infection. My cancellation policy is Firm - fully forbids cancellations 7 days prior to arrival. When this guest cancelled - AirBnb immed... Latest reply by Kush37
    Hi members, I'm new to hosting on Airbnb. I have a property on Lemnos Island, Greece which Ive decided to rent out for the holiday season.I have added a friend to Co Host with me but her comments to the enquiries are not showing up. She can see my mess... Latest reply by Paul1255
    I am trying to connect with Angela, a super host in Brookings. She hosts a guest house that I would like to use for a week of privacy and decompression when I retire later this year. I am trying to connect to her through the site but even when I search ... Latest reply by Misty-and-Gary0
    Hi Everyone, Non-chronological review order queries have popped up before but still seem to be a key part of the way Airbnb presents listings. I really don’t like the way they sort, based on language and assumed country of residence and I would like the... Latest reply by Quincy-and-Quinn0
    Hello ! My name is Jada and I’m 22 years old I’m currently interested in getting started with Airbnb and real estate. I figure that co-hosting for Airbnb would be the perfect introduction into this field. I’m looking for a host who needs some help managin... Latest reply by Helen3