Co-host

Answered!
Ana-Teresa4
Level 1
Berlin, Germany

Co-host

Hi everyone, since my Airbnb business is going so well, I am looking to become a Co-Host. 

Does anyone know where to find people that need help with their listings? 

Thank you! 

1 Best Answer
Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

@Ana-Teresa4 

I see that you have not had an answer nor comment for more than a week now.

A this CC is international, I believe that you will have a better chance of finding the requested help by visiting your local Host Clubs.

You can search for yours here -

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Discussions-locales/ct-p/en_clubs

😁

Annie
6 Replies 6
Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

@Ana-Teresa4 

I see that you have not had an answer nor comment for more than a week now.

A this CC is international, I believe that you will have a better chance of finding the requested help by visiting your local Host Clubs.

You can search for yours here -

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Discussions-locales/ct-p/en_clubs

😁

Annie
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

It's like any other business @Ana-Teresa4  start by identifying hosts that you feel would be your target market and what services you can offer and then invest in a marketing plan and budget to help you promote your services to your target market . 

Rosa3169
Level 2
Udine, Italy

Buongiorno, gestisco come host un appartamento a Trieste, ma essendo di Udine a volte faccio fatica ad andare a Trieste per check-in , check-out e pulizie . Quindi sto cercando un co-host a Trieste che mi possa aiutare. Nello stesso tempo, avendo sviluppato una discreta esperienza con tutte le procedure di Airbnb mi offro come co-host a Udine, per chiunque abbia un alloggio in affitto ed abbia necessità di aiuto nell'accoglienza e nella gestione. @Rosa3169 

Deonna1
Level 2
Ames, IA

Hi Ana, I am a cohost, and I live in Ames. I would be happy to help!

Hi Deo. I am also hoping if you could help me iit where to start to be a co-host. Thank you 🙂

Francesca1682
Level 1
Orlando, FL

Buongiorno! Sto cercando un host con cui collaborare nella gestione in ogni suo aspetto!

Sono di Torino, quindi sono disponibile a lavorare in tutta l'area.