What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Cristina3464
    This article is part of the Community Center's Festival of Hospitality 2022 . The original topic was posted in the Brazilian Portuguese-speaking Community Center by @Bianca156, and we have translated it below. ---------------------------------------... Latest reply by Bianca156
    • image1.jpg
    • Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 08.35.44.png
    • image3.jpg
    I received an inquiry from a photographer who wants to use our house for a Photoshoot. It’s just for one day, but I was wondering if anyone else has had experiences with this or perhaps it is something to avoid. Any advise would be greatly appreciated! Latest reply by Helen3
    HI - I'm a seasoned Superhost with properties in the Seattle and Cancun areas. I'm looking for a Seattle co-host focused on the cleaning and maintenance operations for a master suite rental with a private entrance and private bath. Please DM me if inter... Latest reply by Eric6104
    Guest stayed with me for a few nights.There were a few issues I overlooked and did not mention in my review of him - eg he brought weed into the hosue which stank. I personally dont care. But other guest was complaining and surely it is rude to bring it i... Latest reply by Kristina556