What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Paula
    Does anyone who hosts have any advice about long term rentals? We have people asking for one, two months. Wouldn’t that open us up to people staying longer than agreed upon and having to go through the eviction process? Anyone have any experience with thi... Latest reply by Kortnie0
    I have had two guests this year who were not happy with the stay because, without reading the listing and/or asking for any clarification, it was not what they had imagined!Read the listing in full, look at the photos, any questions please ask. Its not d... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hola, mi nombre es Guillermo. Soy anfitrión desde 2014 y estoy buscando a una persona de confianza para limpiar mi apartamento en Madrid centro, cada semana. La persona que me hacía el servicio se retira. Cualquier sugerencia es bienvenida. ... Hi, My nam... Latest reply by Guillermo386
    I’m a host on Airbnb for over 5 years, super host many times.Last Sunday Airbnb cancelled my 5 future reservations and 3 past reservations as well as removed 5* review on my listing. To give you better picture it was 5 future reservations worth over €20,... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi,I have someone trying to book a reservation and the status from Airbnb states, “awaiting verification”. There is a message which in short states Airbnb is resolving some details and should do so within the next 10 hours. The dates are being held duri... Latest reply by Helen744