Promotions for Airbnb Plus Properties

Promotions for Airbnb Plus Properties

Right now I have both Airbnb Plus properties and nonplus properties.  On my non-plus properties, there is a feature called Promotions, where you are able to discount a % off a stay/date range, and in exchange there are emails, special merchandising, etc that is done for the property. This isn't available for plus properties is that something that will happen sometime soon?  Because of this my non-plus properties are actually outperforming my plus properties at times so know the feature is working.

4 Replies 4
Clay
Airbnb Staff
Airbnb Staff
SF, CA

Hi there,

Firstly, welcome to the Plus Host Community, and thanks for writing in! We're eager to take any and all feedback and questions from Plus hosts like yourself, and we'll do everything we can to address concerns.

Regarding this particular issue (pricing functionality mismatch between Plus and non-Plus listings), we are aware of it and are actively seeing engineering resources to help correct the issue. No time estimate at the moment, but I've set a reminder to check back in here in 1.5 weeks when I hope to have more info.

To explain why this happened: before COVID, Plus was working on a Plus-specific pricing assistance program for Plus listings, which is why some features were removed from Plus listing management. That pricing assistance program was put on hold, but we missed adding those pricing features back to Plus listing management. We didn't catch the omission until recently, but we have engineers looking into it now.

Appreciate the update.  I reached out to my market manager about it months ago. I'm glad its getting worked on and look forward to seeing it a part of the features.

Is there any update re this?  Thanks

Hi @Tammy100 - we are meeting with our search rankings team this week, but we likely won't have insight into 2021 work until January. We'll send out a note to this community when we have information to share.