Survey for Homeowners

Kaley9
Level 1
Santa Clara, CA

Survey for Homeowners

Hi all! I am a current Santa Clara University Student and was hoping for some hosts on Airbnb to help me gather feedback for one of my classes: Building a New Business. We are thinking about developing software to help homeowners and others who are actively managing their properties and find all necessary resources needed to get all the service providers needed for their short term property rental. We are trying to gather some info to understand what homeowners are struggling with regarding renting their property short term to best proceed with our project. Thank you very much again!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeVoIdwuUGIAtB6QXK9WDrJS3LEcUJcJQB1UPNjc-Q0M6Jq3A/viewform

6 Replies 6
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

I think you need to do your research a little better @Kaley9 Airbnb hosts don’t ‘show’ their properties . 

Anna9170
Level 10
Lloret de Mar, Spain

@Kaley9  Just spend a day and read this forum)

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

So you are starting off with the premise that str hosts are "struggling" as far as finding necessary resources and service providers? And that they need some kind of software you can develop? That seems rather presumptuous. 

Instead of deciding to invent the wheel, without having bothered to find out that its already been invented, why not spend some time reading this and other hosting forums, as Anna suggests, to get a idea of the challenges hosts face. Essentially, you are asking for other people to do your research for you for free.

@Kaley9 

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

Apart from a pandemic, I'm not  struggling with anything. But please fix the pandemic, I'm fed up with it now.

Thank you for the laugh @Sandra126 - feeling the same feels lol

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Solicitation