Property Manager

Answered!
Lacey46
Level 1
Boston, MA

Property Manager

Hello,

I would LOVE to manage someone's property (aka co-hosting). I have been an Airbnb Super Host for years but not longer list my place online. I really enjoy creating a welcoming environment and helping guests to plan their trips. 

If anyone in the Mass area is interested please let me know! 

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you want to reach out to hosts in your target market, the best way to do this is to set up your own marketing channels i.e. FB page/website etc and use them to identify why hosts should choose your service and then you can invest in online ads to drive traffic to your site. @Lacey46 

You can also join local host groups and become a trusted member through offering comment and your expertise so that when hosts there ask for co-host recommendations you can volunteer your services.

You could also approach established property management companies in your area and see if you could work for them to build up your experience.

It's against the terms of this forum to use it to advertise commercial services such as co-hosting.

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you want to reach out to hosts in your target market, the best way to do this is to set up your own marketing channels i.e. FB page/website etc and use them to identify why hosts should choose your service and then you can invest in online ads to drive traffic to your site. @Lacey46 

You can also join local host groups and become a trusted member through offering comment and your expertise so that when hosts there ask for co-host recommendations you can volunteer your services.

You could also approach established property management companies in your area and see if you could work for them to build up your experience.

It's against the terms of this forum to use it to advertise commercial services such as co-hosting.