Recent booking that I DID NOT OK on this thread

Recent booking that I DID NOT OK on this thread

A lady by the name of ** from Broken Hill NSW Australia rang today and told me she was coming to my unit which was a surprise to me as I did NOT OK her as a guest .I would like THIS thread cancelled altogether ( with my address of **) as I have NO access to it. And I would like to be able to ACCEPT/DECLINE a booking and not get a shock of someone coming here without my knowledge. This is the second time and I don't know how it is possible when my calendar is booked out to the 10th. April  ?

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

3 Replies 3
Rowena29
Level 10
Australia

@Anonymous 

this is not airbnb customer support - you are posting on worldwide community boards where guests and hosts meet up to chat, problem solve, offer advice etc.

sounds like you are having technical issues with your listing and need to discuss with customer support. You can do this by clicking help, scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting the contact us button.

Good luck!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Anonymous, I was wondering if you have already contacted the Airbnb support team? There's a helpful guide that contains all methods on how to contact Airbnb. Click> here< to view the guide. 

Please let me know how everything goes. 

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Anonymous  It sounds like your listing has Instant Book turned on. That means guests can just book without you having the chance to approve or decline. It is on by default when you open a new listing, you have to cancel it. You need to shut off Instant Book, so guests all have to send you a booking request.