Refund going round in circles

Martin3463
Level 1
Scotland, United Kingdom

Refund going round in circles

Hi folks,

Can someone from Airbnb please contact me to discuss a refund I've been trying to obtain since cancelling a trip in April.

I've tried the Resolution Centre but no reply. I've been in constant contact with my host but they say the refund should have come from Airbnb and cannot progress my request further. They inform they've received a part refund from their side of Airbnb but the person who paid for the trip (me) is yet to receive any refund.

Please contact me. I can't find any means of contacting Airbnb directly and am now going round in closed circles.

Thank you

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Martin3463 This is a community centre not customer support.

A phone number for Airbnb can be found in the help section this forum - pinned somewhere near the top

Mirtha27
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Same thing here , contact them right away when arrived on my Airbnb accommodation in Torbay with host named Amy and found the place filthy I mean everywhere and disgusting odour in the property and everything what the host advertised on their accommodation it was not what it was like inside or outside and even its allocation it was in a basement and not in the upper floor.

it was a completely a nightmare and we still waiting for a full refund .