Rental violating conditions of permit issued by county.

Rental violating conditions of permit issued by county.

There is at least one location on AirBnB that is violating the conditions that were implemented when the county granted the permit to run the short term rental.  How do we report that and what happens after it is reported with documentation?

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Questions0 Blimey you are on a mission to damage someone. Just report the listing to the county that granted the permit and ask them to take action.

I am not on a mission, I am very curious what the AirBnB policies are for certain things.  There is nothing wrong with being curious.  In this question, I am asking what steps AirBnB takes for listings that are against what is allowed within a permit.  AirBnB should have a policy for this.  Guests have a right to know that they are walking into a situation that is not permitted.  

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Questions0 The fact that you have posted 3 times suggest you are on a mission with a particular host in the firing line. Perhaps similar questions could be asked about fake guests as you don't appear to have ever used Airbnb.

You are correct, and I am asking questions.  I am not posting false reviews and I am not renting in violation of any permits.  I am simply curious about AirBnB policies before I become a guest or a host.  These are all scenarios that were presented to me and made me curious enough to post the questions.  I just happened to post them close together while I was discussing them with a friend.  

I would like to hear from AirBnB on the topics.  

I appreciate your responses and insight.  I hope that you have a wonderful day.