Reservation Status

Reservation Status

@Lizzie

Hi we had booked a place to visit today but still haven't got the confirmation email from the host

What do you think we should do?

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Aner32 The confirmation email comes from Airbnb NOT the host. Are you sure you have booked through Airbnb and not some scammer site?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Aner32,

Nice to meet you. 

@Mike-And-Jane0 are correct, when you booked you should have received a booking confirmation email from Airbnb and it would also show in your Airbnb.com account under 'Upcoming Trips'. If you take a look in your Airbnb account, you should have all the details you need. Such as check-in details, address etc. 

If you need additional information for check-in from your host, I would message your host via the Airbnb inbox or if there is a number try giving your host a call if you can due to the time sensitivity. If you still can't get a hold of your host or feel the booking isn't confirmed or a real booking, I would contact Airbnb's Support Team straightaway, as you booking is due to start today and they will be able to help you. I'm not sure where you are based, so I would visit airbnb.com/contact or here is the US number +1-415-800-5959 // +1-855-424-7262 (toll-free) (more numbers found here).

I hope this this helps and your trip goes ahead. Do let us know if you can.

Thank you,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.