Return guest review not showing

Ashley1200
Level 2
Bethlehem, CT

Return guest review not showing

Hi all,  I am new to hosting as of Dec 2021 and I already had a RETURN guest. Yay! She was a perfect guest and so communicative and appreciative. She stayed for a total of 7 nights between the two bookings. She left a glowing review the first time and because I hadn't seen a review come through for the second, I kindly nudged her to leave one when she got a moment. She was so understanding and told me she went in and reviewed me. However, neither of our second reviews are showing up.... It's been a couple of days now since she said she left one.

Do you think the stays (& reviews) were too close together or something weird like that??  I can't figure it out. It's important for me as I'm hoping to get Superhost status in the next review period and it would also look really good to potential future guests (and probably help me in search results, etc.).

Thank you

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Ashley1200  No, the proximity of the stays and that she was a repeat guest wouldn't be a factor. Airbnb tech is sometimes glitchy. Give it another day or two and if you don't see the reviews, you could contact customer service.

I see you're on a roll with the "M" guests, though, even though you only have 7 reviews showing so far (and great ones- congrats).  Megan, Marisa, Melissa, and Melanie! 🙂

Hi! Thanks for your response @Sarah977 -  however, Marissa's second review WAS held in the 2-week review period for some reason! It only just now posted — exactly two weeks after her stay, despite the fact that both of us reviewed one another by Feb 14. Marissa had told me that she got a message saying it wouldn't show until Feb 22nd, but I assumed that was just the typical notification telling her that it would go live when we both reviewed one another or when the 2-week period was up, whichever comes first. But it did indeed take 2 weeks. So weird! Anyway, now it's live and contributed to my 5-star rating 🙂 

@Ashley1200  That is weird.