Revenge review- please read what I just got

Azzuri0
Level 5
Ubud, Indonesia

Revenge review- please read what I just got

"very disgusting hostess, an accident occurred and an urgent decision was made to fly away for an operation, on the third day completely different people were settled in the villa, although I saw it paid for another 18 days, they refused to return the funds, sadly 7.000 euros and such service. I wish this villa to be completely alone without visitors. the animal behind the picture lives on the vile, it is as small as a lizard that yells every night. the vila is stylish, but on the outskirts you can't do without a bike, but I don't recommend a lady"

1 star in every category, even though she didn't have a single problem with the villa in the 30 days she stayed, I just refused to refund her for the remaining 18 after her motorbike accident. CS say this review doesn't break their content policy, please give me your opinion?

18 Replies 18
Azzuri0
Level 5
Ubud, Indonesia

Airbnb messaged me and said they reanalyzed her review and removed it because its not relevant. I just clicked on the guest profile and noticed they removed my review also, but never told me anything about that or the reason for that removal. I didn’t break any review policy, so this is very disappointing.

@Azzuri0well at least yours is gone. That's good. But ABB pretty much always sides with the guests even when they are clearly in the wrong. No surprise there.

Azzuri0
Level 5
Ubud, Indonesia

Ok they put my review back for her, they said they removed by mistake.

@Azzuri0yayyy!! a small victory! Glad it worked out.