Review dispute

Siobhan103
Level 3
Dunlavin, Ireland

Review dispute

I am totally bewildered as to why Airbnb continues to side with guests and treats hosts like second-class citizens. Only for us there would be no Airbnb!!"!!! I have attempted to dispute a review from a guest who informed me he was leaving a negative review when he asked for his refund. It appears is goes again standards, yet they are refusing to listen to me...This is not the first time I've been let down as a host while the guest got off scot free. I really think I'm done with Airbnb. 

2 Replies 2
Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Siobhan103 These CS reps are third party outsourced contract workers who are paid very little and untrained. They can’t follow/apply policy they have no knowledge of. Try communicating your issue through chat, so you can include a link to the review policy and c&p the relevant section. Keep it simple. “Guest threatened review extortion. Please refer to the message stream, and review policy for confirmation of violation. Review must be removed.”

https://www.airbnb.ca/help/article/2673/airbnbs-review-policy

You’re not allowed to…..use the threat of a negative review to manipulate a desired outcome….”

Who do you suggest I contact because to date I have only had correspondence from clueless staff