What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Simon4782
    Hello Fellow Airbnb Hosts, I was wondering if anyone knew of any contacts for Housekeeping services around Butler, TN. We have a property in the Watauga Lake area and have been struggling to find a stable housekeeping company. If you do, it would be high... Latest reply by Emilie
    What is going on with Airbnb pay outs? Before the pandemic, pay outs were prompt. I would get paid on the day or day after a guest checked in.NOW, since re-opening, my payments are coming AFTER guests check out. This is not cool! I don't have the time... Latest reply by David8446
    Hello, we're new to this Community. On 2 occasions now I have had need to revise a review. To be clear, they were within the 48 hour window and the guest had not yet posted their review. Airbnb 'Help' says go to reviews by you, select the review and edit.... Latest reply by Andrea5299
    I am totally bewildered as to why Airbnb continues to side with guests and treats hosts like second-class citizens. Only for us there would be no Airbnb!!"!!! I have attempted to dispute a review from a guest who informed me he was leaving a negative revi... Latest reply by Siobhan103
    I've recently added a co-host. I've already set up automated messaging. Since I own several listings, sometimes interacting with guests and answering their questions can get overwhelming. I just want her to take charge of this matter and respond to guests... Latest reply by Anonymous