Save the date: Tune in April 9 for a Host Update with CEO Brian Chesky

Airbnb
Official Account

Save the date: Tune in April 9 for a Host Update with CEO Brian Chesky

Last week, CEO Brian Chesky spoke to our global host community in a live video message from his home in San Francisco. He talked about the impact the coronavirus (COVID-19) is having on hosts, answered some of your top questions, and announced new initiatives to help you get through this challenging time.

He also committed to staying in closer contact with our community of hosts. We know how important it is for you to hear from—and be heard by—Airbnb leadership right now. We’ve continued to hold global listening sessions where you’ve shared your own personal stories, offered up suggestions, and asked questions, and we’ll be bringing you more Host Updates with Brian over the coming weeks, too.

So tune in for another update from Brian at 3:00 p.m PT Thursday, April 9. You can catch it live at Airbnb.com/live, or watch a recording after the event.

Thank you for all of your feedback over the past few weeks. Please continue to share any questions you have in the comments below, and we’ll do our best to answer some of them in future Airbnb.com/live events.

107 Replies 107
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey everyone, 

Just going back to the original topic here, to say that the event will be happening in 15 mins. : )

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

I’m at the event, all I’m getting is elevator music.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Pat271, you are in the right place. I'm hearing the music too. I'm sure it won't be long–gives you a moment or two to sit back and relax. : )

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Lizzie    @Pat271    I'm getting a blank white page.  No elevator music:)

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Ange2, are you viewing it at this link: Airbnb.com/live

--------------------

@Lizzie    I did click that link and this is what I have now. A blank white page with this header and nothing else.

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 6.04.09 PM.png

How impolite to let everyone wait for 18 minutes. 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Lizzie  So now our time is disrespected as well, while we get fed Musak. I don't need a minute to sit back and relax. Plus it's now been 10 minutes. How rude.

Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

Technical difficulties, probably.  Or, Brian forgot to set the alarm. 🙂

Gene12
Level 3
Alexandria, NJ

They are thinking of last minute items 'how else do we bend them over'... 

Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

16 minutes late

Let's make bets ..

"EC policy will be extended till 9/1".

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

An Airbnb tech glitch! How unusual. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Here we go! Sorry about the delay everyone. 

--------------------

@Lizzie   

Must be getting on midnight for you!

Suggestion:  Ask Airbnb to do it earlier so more people around the world can view it at a timely hour.