Selling my Airbnb

Answered!
Monica618
Level 2
Murphy, NC

Selling my Airbnb

I have a successful Airbnb that I am selling. It's on Ashford lake in CT. I get 220-250 per night.  

Does anyone know where I can post this?

1 Best Answer
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Monica618 Your Airbnb account is not transferrable to another person: it belongs to you as an individual.  That's why you verify yourself as an individual with ID, a personal email, etc. If another person purchases your property, they will need to set up their own account and their own listing. 

You can let the purchaser know that the property is currently being successfully operated as an Airbnb and that it could continue to do so. 

2 Replies 2
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Monica618 Your Airbnb account is not transferrable to another person: it belongs to you as an individual.  That's why you verify yourself as an individual with ID, a personal email, etc. If another person purchases your property, they will need to set up their own account and their own listing. 

You can let the purchaser know that the property is currently being successfully operated as an Airbnb and that it could continue to do so. 

Anne-Marie353
Level 1
Wappingers Falls, NY

Hi Monica, I am going to list my house for sale as well. I sell real estate but think there may be a better avenue to target market buyers for Air b and b specifically. Have you found anything?

Thanks,

Anne-Marie