Sending messages

Sam4591
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Sending messages

Hello, please can someone advise. I have accepted  several bookings and been able to message the guests but for two recent bookings I cannot seem to send them a message, as there is no option for this.

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Sounds like a technical issue which means you will need to call Airbnb @Sam4591 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Sam4591  What exactly is the issue you are having? Why do you say there is no option- how are you trrying to message back? Are you saying that there is no message stream in your Inbox?

That is where you need to go, in case you are just looking at the trip request.

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Sam4591

I wanted to check in, are you still experiencing this issue or did the pointers from @Helen3 and @Sarah977 help you find a solution? If the problem persists, could you tell us a bit more about it please? Whether you're on the app or the website, what you're seeing, and even a screenshot would be very helpful!

Hope to hear from you soon 🙂

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

The guests might have added their personal information such as email or phone or any phrase that might highlight they are trying to communicate outside airbnb and as the platform works which technically blocks the medium. You just need to select (respond to inquiry anyways)

Jason Morton