Show address after free cancellation period

Martin3158
Level 1
Australia

Show address after free cancellation period

I've had people book and 2 minutes later cancel and get refunded.  I find that somewhat creepy that they now have my address.   It would be nice if the guest is only sent the address after the free cancellation period.

P.S I know there is the option for non-refundable tickets for a discount for homes, I am talking about Airbnb Experiences in this instance and that feature of non-refundable tickets hasn't carried over from home rentals to Airbnb Experiences.

5 Replies 5
Md-Mizanur1
Level 10
BSB, Brunei

Dear Martin

Thank you very much for becoming host and members of Airbnb community. There are few cancelation policy in Airbnb. If you want to safe and make guest happy you can choose option moderate and no refund before 5 days if they cancel. The other option you can choose strict policy and non refundable. In this case what's happen if  the guest cancel after the booking it will be non refundable.

You can study Airbnb cancel policy before select any option. Hope you will find your solutions from our global community.

Regards

Mizanur

I don't think you read/understood my post, I said I understand these features are for house hosting, however I am talking about Airbnb Experiences. These features are NOT available for experiences.

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Martin3158  There's a setting to prevent that happening. It clearly allows for your address to be revealed only within a certain time period close to arrival. Just look at your listing settings. Kia

Nope, don't see anything in Airbnb Experiences section,   are you certain it's in the experiences section and not just referring to the home listings like the last guy?

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

If it doesn't show you an option for this @Martin3158  get in contact with Airbnb and see what they say