What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Tracy-Dyer0
    3 days ago all of my Host Functions disappeared from my screen choices. No drop down menu at top right with host functions. No menu items across top left of screen with host functions. InBox, Calendar, Reservations, Listing, etc. Are they having a softwa... Latest reply by Michelle2137
    High time to seriously review and upgrade the Guest Ratings system to serve the Monthly Stays Listings. Lets dispense with the snarky misleading first question -- Did your stay exceed expectations? ( masked 5 stars) , or about the same as expected ( 4 st...
    Hello everyone, I do hope you are all doing ok. I've been speaking to many of you over the past couple of weeks and several of you seemed keen to attend a social online meetup with fellow CC members–which I think is a terrific idea! The backgroun... Latest reply by Lizzie
    • meetup.jpg
    A fraudulent Airbnb profile booked our home and now we're paying the consequence. This has been an issue in our area: somehow individuals gain access to / hack into someone else's profile and are able to book hosts homes with it. A mother and her two chil... Latest reply by Anonymous
    To Whom it may concern – Corona Virus Epidemic I had several communications with Airbnb 3 weeks ago with reference to the 25% contribution as assistance to Hosts due to guest received full refund on their reservation’s cancellation. Unfortunately, to date... Latest reply by Sarah977