Social impact Experiences discontinued?

Social impact Experiences discontinued?

I'm having a difficult time getting answers from airbnb support team so turning to community to see if anyone has advice or experience navigating this?

I am part of a Techsoup-validated non-profit organization.  We have an online airbnb experience that receives the (wonderful) benefit of a reduction in fees when guests book my experience.

Now that COVID restrictions are lifting, I am trying to create an in-person experience, however the page where you used to be able to check "hosting on behalf of a non-profit" no longer includes that wording!

when i set up my previous experience the interface looked differently - there was a field to select "yes" to the question "are you hosting on behalf of a non-profit/charitable organization" but the current interface does not have that option.

here is the info from the help page (https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1578/how-do-i-host-a-social-impact-experience) but there is currently no box that says "Yes, I’m hosting on behalf of a nonprofit"

1. While creating your experience, make sure you do the following: Check the box that says "Yes, I’m hosting on behalf of a nonprofit"
  2. Confirm your organization’s eligibility by logging in or registering an account with TechSoup
  3. Add a profile picture that shows guests who will be hosting them. Profile pictures should not feature the logo of the nonprofit organization"

There is now only a box that says "Airbnb Partner Organization (Optional)" but there has been nobody through airbnb support that could help with what might go in that box other than a vague "talk to your organization to get the code" - but I am the organization.  :). Techsoup has also not been able to help (the code generated there is not the code that airbnb is requesting).

It's been more than a week since i've started the ticket with airbnb support and they are not replying to it. 

Anyone in the community have tips or advice for how to register a new experience (or convert an existing one) to a social impact experience provided you have the appropriate credentials?

Thanks much!

Corey

1 Reply 1

RESOLVED

For anyone else experiencing this issue, the email address to send inquiries to is social-impact@airbnb.com.  Someone on that team was able to help in about 2 weeks time...