Suspended Account

Suspended Account

I am A super host with fantastic conversion rates excellent response rates and 100% five star ratings and recently Airbnb decided to suspend my account. Airbnb made minimal effort to reach out to me aside from an email that was vague and offered no guidance other than a simple your account has been suspended. Apparently Airbnb has suspended my account due to the situation with the co-host. I remove the cohost and I’ve reached out to Airbnb several times through email as well as phone and have gotten nowhere. Nobody at Airbnb customer support seems to have any answers or guidance or even an idea of who I could speak to to resolve this issue.  When I do get a representative on the phone they give me a runaround and my story seems to fall on deaf ears. The situation is costing me hundreds of dollars and creating unnecessary headaches for my homeowners. My account has always been in good standing and I have a reputation in the Airbnb community as being an excellent host  between my guests as well as my homeowners. All I want is to have my account reinstated and brought back to good terms. Has somebody experienced some thing similar and if so how did you get this frustrating situation resolved?

1 Reply 1
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@5-Star-Property-Management0 As a professional hosting company I trust you have your clients properties listed on other sites as well as Airbnb. It seems to me that Airbnb have a nasty habit of finding hosts guilty before they actually look into the problem. It sounds like you know (but are not saying) what the co host problem is. If it is a true safety issue then Airbnb are possibly right to suspend first.

Finally you say you have 100% five star ratings - Why do you say this when you have complained to guests who have marked you less than 5 stars?