What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Bhumika
    I have just watched and rea all the info regarding the updated requirements. I am not a regular host and am rather new to the whole AirBnB world. I am located in South Australia where most restrictions have been lifted for some time and have NOT requi... Latest reply by Lisa-And-Peter2
    Hi everyone, I have just been informed of an issue with my property that will mean I have to cancel a confirmed booking until it is rectified. Please could you tell me how to cancel this booking and deactivate/suspend my account. I really feel bad for the... Latest reply by Normen0
    Buenas tardes comunidad airbnb, Estoy inquieta ante una posible estafa, estoy buscando rentar un departamento en Tijuana y me han contactado por correo para realizar el proceso de renta: correo 1:Hola,Soy el dueño del departamento situado en Albana Calle... Latest reply by Michael477
    We've been AirBnB hosts with our original property ( a restored historic home) for almost a year, and to date have had few issues with guests and obtained 'Superhost' status and a near 5* rating and great reviews from all guests ( on this and other OTA pl... Latest reply by Frontiera0
    Hello I’m new to the Airbnb world and I’m not sure if this allowed..But I’m looking for people who may need their home cleaned. My company has reasonable prices and we do an awesome job. We just need a chance, we’ll really appreciate it. Please msg me if ... Latest reply by Teri