Thank you for censoring my posts AirBnb!

Thank you for censoring my posts AirBnb!

All of my posts have been censored by Airbnb despite not violating their policies. This is discrimination and its wrong to do to your users!

9 Replies 9
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Jay2555 From what I can see you have started 2 threads before this one and no one has responded to you. I can see no evidence whatsoever of Airbnb censoring you or even the moderators making any changes/deletions to your posts.

Why do you think you have been censored?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jay2555 , Welcome to the Community Center 🌻. Seems like there is some confusion here 👀 

I checked your Community Center profile and looks like your posts are live for other users to read. Are you having any issues in accessing those posts? You can find your posts using the search bar as well.  In case you're not able to find them, I'll link them below for your reference : 

👉 Seeking feedback on using automation and chatbots for your property management 

👉 Simplifying AirBnb Hosting with Tech Solutions 

You can also view the posts created by you,  by visiting your Community Center profile page. I hope this tip helps! 🌻

Bhumika_0-1720805158644.png

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

SMH. How absolutely funny, and expected it is, to see an instant response from admins on the site stating that I'm not being censored.  Thank you for your quick response, but my experience on the site has proven to me whats going on here.  I watched my posts get removed from the list so they weren't seen by anyone using my other account to view the chat discussion and verify it was happening.  You can deny it all you want but I know what I have seen with my own eyes and read about from other users online backs me up.  I'll just shift to another platform if this is how the site is run.  This is discrimination and doesn't make me feel safe on your platform.  I have valid reasons for this.

@Jay2555  Your conspiracy theory has already failed. Just FYI, when the mods censor a post, it's there in plain view for everyone to see. 

As @Mike-And-Jane0  said, nobody responded to your previous posts, but they haven't been censored in any way. 

Now, let's get to the root of the problem. What is it that you're actually angry about? 

So surprised... it's another Level 10 user grouping up on me and gaslighting me.  What a great experience!  I know what I saw as I went out of my way to verify it, and its backed up by plenty of others online who have had similar experiences.  Thank you for the great vibes!

@Jay2555 what did you see and what did you do to verify it?

Anyway - Look on the bright side - At least posting about discrimination and censorship has got a reaction to your post! 

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

FYI: If you subscribe to the CC (as I did), you get an email about all new posts. If a post gets removed for any reason you still have a copy in your email client.

What I can see from my email folder and by clicking on the links, all posts from @Jay2555  are still online:

TillandJutta0_0-1720842073025.png

Someone who claims to be “deeply involved in the tech world” could understand this. If he wants to do so.

It just seems to be that nobody is interested in the subject.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Your other posts haven't been censored what makes you think that they have @Jay2555 

you also mention in your other posts you're a host with multiple properties - yet your profile shows you're a guest with no listings - all rather odd 😀😀