Thank you for your help to Ukraine!

Ирина168
Level 2
Kyiv, Ukraine

Thank you for your help to Ukraine!

Hi, I've been an Airbnb hosts for a few years already.

The situation we're in now is barely comparable to the Covid disaster or any other tragedy in the past. We're losing hundreds of soldiers every day and we are accepting hundreds of refugees from the Eastern and Northern territories.

Without your help, the help of Airbnb community, we could've been in a dead end. One month is over and we're now made a hub of humanitarian assistance in Kyiv. After staying a few days here people usually go to Lviv or Ivano-Frankivsk - two still safe places in the Carpatian Mountains. This lets us to be a hot spot for a short shelter, food and drinks.

We constantly need to renew our supplies, we get a lot of food that is brought by humanitarian cargo, but there's a lot of spoiled food that reaches us already outdated. Please, if you know volunteers tell them not to send food. We have plenty of it at our farmers' and even some at supermarkets (there's over 400 shops now opened in Kyiv).

Thank you for your support! We shall never forget it.

Regards, Iryna

** Solicitation removed **

3 Replies 3
Ruby183
Level 2
Mt Vernon, ME

Dreaming of peace for your beautiful country of Ukraine and the world.   You as a people with such strength and fortitude for the love of your country are an inspiration to so many.  I send support thru Airbnb and hope to come visit your newly built back country someday.   Hang tough and carry on! 

Ирина168
Level 2
Kyiv, Ukraine

Thank you! This is very important to us! One day we shall rebuild everything and welcome you 🙂

Олексій2
Level 2
Kyiv, Ukraine

Thanks all of you!!! We will win🇺🇦🙏