Ирина168
Level 2
Kyiv, Ukraine

❤ Ukraine ❤

Hi,

Thank you for taking care of Ukraine,
for paying attention to us,
for helping us to survive.

Not all Ukrainians now tell these words, some are disturbed by the loss of family members, others - have lost their homes and literally are too shocked to acknowledge the new reality and find good words for those who help. But so far me and my children are safe - we are in the western Ukraine organising volunteers, hosting refugees from Mariupol, Zaporizhia, Bucha. We don't want to go somewhere because we are needed here and now. But I want to cry sometimes. For a reason - when somebody whom I don't know gives help. I need to say that we are VERY THANKFUL for your help. One day we shall welcome you in a peaceful Kyiv. Please stay tuned, the war still continues and Russia led by Putin is a real threat to the whole democratic world.

But one day we shall win.

Spread the word.

Iryna ❤

3 Replies 3
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Ирина168 welcome to the Community and thank you so much for sharing this. I can't imagine what it must be like for you and everyone you meet to go through this and I'm glad to hear your kids and yourself are safe. 

We too are immensely grateful for what you're doing to help families from these devastated areas. Even though our efforts in this are small compared to yours, we will continue to help however we can.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Присоединяюсь к вашим Благодарностям. Я из Одессы. Благодарю каждого кто помогает и поддерживает, кто сопереживает и организовывает, кто мыслями, словом или делом с нами. Благодарю тех кто защищает и создаёт нам мир. Благодарю каждого за всё ❤️❤️❤️🙏🌞

Украина была, есть и будет свободной страной❤️🙏🌞

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Ирина168 our prayers and thoughts are with you all Ukrainians. We can only see and hear what our media tells us and thankfully they are not biased.  We have many immigrants from Ukraine and they are all working to assist their fellow countrymen and for the situation that is happening now. Many Australians have donated for useful aid along with our government. Please stay safe take care.