Unable to register credit card.

Kim3196
Level 2
Gold Coast, Australia

Unable to register credit card.

Hi,I have been trying to pay for a fabulous booking in Bari.My new card and another older card are being rejected.I have had contact with the help section,try another card,clear cookies,call your bank,but still not able to pay.Any suggestions please…I only have about 6 hours left before I lose the booking! Cheers from sunny Australia!

2 Replies 2
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Kim3196,

I'm sorry to read you were having some issues booking a place in lovely Bari! I realise we're now well past your 6 hours timeframe, but I wanted to check if you found a solution in the end? 

Let us know how you got on please, and cheers from foggy and grey England today 🙂

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Well hello there….I tried another card,still no luck registering it with my Airbnb account.So I deleted my account and created another new one….still unable to register any card to pay for a booking.So…I have stopped using your platform ,I’m sorry to admit..as I have been with you for many years!!.I tried every suggestion your staff suggested…and my card is happy and working with all other purchases I have made.I feel that something is amiss on your side.Thanks for the follow up…back to Booking.com…grrrr!!!! Regards,Kim.