Unable to speak to a supervisor

Karen2846
Level 1
California, United States

Unable to speak to a supervisor

I have been waiting for a supervisor to contact me for a month now. The Airbnb I rented two months ago  did not have running water so me and my boyfriend were unable to shower and when we contacted the host all he could say was “that’s weird” after sending video we didn’t receive a response from him, we contacted Airbnb and have still not received a response as to us receiving money back or even a discount code for our next stay NOTHING. I call and every time it is a excuse as to why I can not speak to a supervisor or one will call me back in 24-48 hours and I never receive a call back. This is ridiculous Airbnb is a big company and the customer service they are showing is really crazy and frustrating. Does anyone have any clue how I can get in contact with someone in charge ? I feel like I have tried everything and now one can help me.

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Karen2846 

Maybe try Twitter (account: AirbnbHelp).

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Karen2846  If something is unacceptable about a listing, and the host is unwilling or unable to correct the issue, the onus is in the guest to cancel and leave. You will then be refunded for the unstayed nights.

You can't just continue to stay and then expect a refund.