What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Simon4782
    Hi my name is Oshine I have recently stayed in Airbnb about a month ago we experience the most disgusting and nasty thing ever my home is infested with flies and maggots I have provided proof to both the host and Aaron B&B and has been over a month and st... Latest reply by Mark116
    Bonjour,J'ai annulé notre réservation en date du 18/05 pour un depart le 29/06 pour la Corse.A ce jour, je n'ai pas reçu de remboursement ni même de demande pour justifier du cas de force majeur.. Y a t'il un autre geste à faire auprès de l'hôte ?Cdt Latest reply by Nina48
    Hi Airbnb Community, The host of my reservation for Labor Day weekend canceled today with no explanation. I have had this reservation for months. I have tried to reach out to Airbnb 800# and online because everything else is either booked or the price is ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    We are wanting to gather with our adult children and 17,15 and 13-year-olds to have a low-key celebration of 3 graduating college(graduation was moved to Sept and then cancelled) and my husband's birthday. If everyone is coming, there are 13 of us, inc... Latest reply by Sandra126
    I booked a reservation and the host later messaged that the amenities listed in the listing will not be available for use. I informed that I'd like to cancel and Airbnb will only reimburse $1 on a $1,200 deposit. Which is ludicrous! I tried to contact Air... Latest reply by Sarah977