Unlisted

Answered!

Unlisted

4 of my listings have disappeared suddenly from Air bnb. I do not know the reason, and neither did any air bnb agent try to contact me to tell me why it’s being unlisted. 
it has been almost 3 days that I’m trying to contact and get in touch with the support team, all they have to say is that somebody from the specific listing team will contact you via email, but I’ve received none. Any suggestions ?

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Nitsimran0 

I do not see any active listings in your account.

If they are uspended by Airbnb, they useally are still visible, but without main picture.

Can you still manage the listings (status: unlisted)

May the recent review from M. is causing the trouble ?

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10

@Nitsimran0 

I do not see any active listings in your account.

If they are uspended by Airbnb, they useally are still visible, but without main picture.

Can you still manage the listings (status: unlisted)

May the recent review from M. is causing the trouble ?

Hi Emiel1

i have a total of 4 listings and I can still manage them, but am unable to find them on air bnb. Everytime I click on Relist it says please contact the support team for assistance etc. but the support team isn’t responding at all.

I also did speak to them about the review previously, but I don’t understand why they would unlist my property because of that. Neither did I get notified about my property being unlisted. 
i really don’t know what’s going on and how to rectify this as there’s no response at all from the air bnb team 

Emiel1
Level 10

@Nitsimran0 

Only Airbnb can give you the answer. The average support rep has not much power or knowledge and they can only reroute your question to another level, which is a "department" you can not directly contact yourself.

So keep trying, maybe also on Twitter (account: AirbnbHelp)