What makes you most happy about hosting?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

What makes you most happy about hosting?

Hosting on Airbnb.jpg

Hi everyone!

As we dive into the month of August and celebrate Happiness month, it's a great time to reflect on our Hosts' Airbnb journey and hear what brings them joy while hosting. Hosting and hospitality is not just limited to providing a stay to the guests, but it also provides an avenue to create memorable experiences, building connections, and finding success and happiness in the little moments.

So I'd like to hear from our Hosts, what makes you happy the most when it comes to hosting? 😍 We're curious to hear what brings you joy in your hosting journey! 🌟😻

Best,
Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

47 Replies 47
Beverly279
Level 1
Jacksonville, FL

Hi! I enjoy creating a peaceful and happy experience for my guests 

Beverly

Amy2954
Level 2
Leicester, United Kingdom

Hi Bhumika! Hello community!

My husband and I get a lot of satisfaction providing a great offering for all our guests and continuing to improve our offering. It’s really enjoyable to get good feedback and learn from the things that as hosts we can do better! 

We’ve had our place on  airbnb for more than 2.5 years and it’s gone from strength to strength and a lot of the reasons for this was because we received such helpful feedback from our guests.

This year we were absolutely thrilled to have many return stayers. It’s really nice to know that others see our place as a home away from home. Such a lovely feeling isn’t it to hear such lovely comments. 

Actually we were touched when a recent guest gifted us a box of chocolates to thank us for such a lovely stay. It brought such a smile to my face when I opened the door to do the changeover.

Have enjoyed reading some of the other stories from hosts in the community. Take care all

Helping people in need find housing!! One of the most fundamental of our human needs and rights!