What makes you most happy about hosting?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

What makes you most happy about hosting?

Hosting on Airbnb.jpg

Hi everyone!

As we dive into the month of August and celebrate Happiness month, it's a great time to reflect on our Hosts' Airbnb journey and hear what brings them joy while hosting. Hosting and hospitality is not just limited to providing a stay to the guests, but it also provides an avenue to create memorable experiences, building connections, and finding success and happiness in the little moments.

So I'd like to hear from our Hosts, what makes you happy the most when it comes to hosting? 😍 We're curious to hear what brings you joy in your hosting journey! 🌟😻

Best,
Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

73 Replies 73
Aleksandra263
Level 1
Sarandë, Albania

Hello everyone 

I personally love the communication with my client  , I feel very excited when I have reservation and feel value when they chouse my apartment .

Thanks a lot 

I wish you all the best!!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

@Aleksandra263 , thanks so much for sharing what makes you happy about hosting 😍 Do you often follow any particular communication strategies to ensure a smooth check-in and check-out process for guests? 

-----

Betty556
Level 2
Caledonia, MI

I am happy when my guests really get to enjoy everything that our cottage has to offer. It has been very fun hosting.

Betty 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Betty556 , I'm glad to hear that you enjoy hosting! 😍

Do your guests often share feedback about their stay at the cottage? Which are the main attraction points of the cottage, that they totally appreciate? 🌻

-----

Andreas1061
Level 1
Alingsås, Sweden

Hi there!

The things that make me most happy whet it comes to being a host is the positive respons I get from my guest and the possibilityto take part of a nother persons timeline.

I always hope they like their choice of accommodation but it's  almost impossible to know in beforehand.  When they show appreciation and satisfaction and when they choose to correspond and share their thoughts, stories and life experiences then it also makes me feel like I'm traveling and taking part of environment that they've where touched by. Feels sometimes like I'm the traveler and not the other way around. When this occurs, it really makes me happy.

Thanks for reading my thoughts. Cheers!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Andreas1061 , Thanks for sharing such a beautiful thought with us 😍 Becoming a part of a guest's journey definitely sounds like a fulfilling aspect of hosting. It's amazing how you mention that guests' stories and experiences can make Hosts feel as if they're travelling alongside the guests.

Do your guests often share wonderful feedback of their stay at your listing? What do they appreciate the most?

-----

Reading the comments of how the people enjoyed staying at the place. To bring enjoyment to one’s life is wonderful 

@B-And-T-White-Enterprises0 ! I know right! It's so amazing to read all the positivity our incredible Hosts have to share with the Community 😍

Do you have any wonderful guest experiences that you'd be willing to share with the Community? 🌻

-----

Hello all  I love being an AIrbnb host because of knowing that I  positively impacted someone's  life by providing a safe, comfortable space to spend their time away from home. I have came into contact that I would have never came into contact with if I wasn't hosting an Airbnb. I have had more than one guest who have came to the area to visit relatives to later find out that they were one of my distant relatives.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

What a beautiful thought @Amy3274 😍 It’s amazing to hear how hosting has helped you in positively impacting lives of guests. So interesting that you've come to know of some of your distant relatives through hosting 😉 such unique experiences ! 

Have these unique encounters with distant relatives led to any interesting or memorable stories? Would you like to 👉share your unforgettable hosting stories!👈  with the Community?

-----

Brian3016
Level 2
White River, South Africa

Hi Bhumika

I enjoy most about hosting is the opportunity of  meeting people from different countries, of different persuasions and seeing the excitement of travel in their eyes. Interaction of peoples is so important if we are to try and understand the world we live in.

I wish you the best from Heuglins Lodge, Mpumalanga, South Africa.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Brian3016 ! I guess many Hosts would agree how meeting guests from across the globe gives an opportunity to dive into and learn from other cultures😍 

I’d love to hear more about your experiences. Do you have memorable guest stories and interactions that particularly stood out to you? Would you like to 👉share your unforgettable hosting stories!👈  with the Community?

-----

Antonio3902
Level 1
Melides, Portugal

A satisfação dos clientes 

[Translation]

Customer satisfaction

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Isso é maravilhoso, @Antonio3902 ! Como garantes que os teus hóspedes têm uma experiência confortável e incrível durante a estadia? Tens alguma dica para outros anfitriões?

[Translation]

That's wonderful, @Antonio3902 ! How do you make sure your guests have a comfortable and amazing experience during their stay? Do you have any tips for other Hosts?

-----