What's the general feeling about charging extra for more than 8 guests if my house has bedding for 11?

Loray3
Level 1
Daytona Beach, FL

What's the general feeling about charging extra for more than 8 guests if my house has bedding for 11?

I have had guests who ask to increase the number of guests after the booking. Can I charge them an additional amount?

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Loray3  I don't understand where you are sleeping 11 anyway. You list 4 bedrooms and I see 4 beds. It's a big mistake to try to cram more people in than the space is suitable for. 

Your dining table looks like it seats 4, your outside table seats 6, your living room looks like it seats 6. 

So why are you listing for 11? The rest of the house furnishings are out of whack with your guest count. If I were you, I would have a max guest count of 8. 

Also, you need to go back and edit your listing description. You have given almost no information at all. Fill out all the available fields. The Space, Gueat Access, Other Things to Note. 

The house has tables, seats, and beds for 11. A bunk bed for 3 was recently added (after pictures were taken). I will update pictures and information. Thanks for bringing that to my  attention.