Where are the analytics?

Ryan2594
Level 3
Inverness, United Kingdom

Where are the analytics?

Where are the meaningful stats? I’m surprised that AirBnB has absolutely nothing.

I recently changed my listing from a single bed to a bunk bed listing to accommodate more guests. I was curious to see whether this would affect my booking rate. I’m interested if I get more 2 guest bookings than 1 guest bookings. I want to know booking rates per month, Seasonal stats, whether price changes have impacted me negatively or not. With a platform as high profile as AirBnB it offers nothing. My sleep app offers more stats. 

5 Replies 5
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Ryan2594 ! Did you find the statistics you're looking for yet?

I found this on the Help Centre regarding "tracking your hosting performance", perhaps that could provide some answers: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/2500/tracking-your-hosting-performance

I hope that helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Ryan2594
Level 3

@Sybe Unfortunately it doesn’t, although I suspect it may be because I am using the app on my phone and not accessing on my computer. When I go into “Insights” it only shows my progress to obtain Superhost.

if this is the case, why on earth is the app limited in this way. I can’t seem to edit reviews either on the app.

Ryan2594
Level 3

Ok, so I found by clicking on the insights tab and then tapping on money it revealed a chart graph.

Not intuitive at all!  The analytics is basic as hell and wrong. For example, it shows that I am not making any money for the whole of August despite someone staying an entire month. It then over inflates the earnings for the previous month. I suspect it incorrectly added that monthly booking because it starts near the end July despite the majority of stay will be in August.

I really expected something more substantial to be honest. 

Sara494
Level 3
Philadelphia, PA

Now I cannot even find any of the Insights they use to provide!! 

No view counter, or Income progress, or Monthly total, or ability to view each rentals’ insights. 

I don’t get it. 

Ryan2594
Level 3

@Sybe 

Hey there, I noticed that on the insights tab the money bar chart is missing, what happened?

~Ryan