What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Saw an apartment for rent on FB marketplace which led to an email exchange. I'm pretty sure this isn't how Airbnb works as I've been a previous customer. Hi again, As I've said in my previous email, I will rent the apartment through Airbnb. I don't kno... Latest reply by Ola8778
    Hello - My AirBnb property is mostly used for guest in for business, training, and hospitals vs. vacationing. I have a guest looking to book for 4 months. I am perfectly fine doing this but would like her to do a credit check and to sign a short term leas... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Dear Guest, very sorry we did not meet your expectations with the 4 star review you gave us. 4 Star reviews are so rare for us, quite frankly we don't know what we could have done better. We thought we accommodated you, and you verified that with your exp... Latest reply by Karin1903
    Dear community, I am seeking help.my account has been account a different payout account has been added.i have contacted Airbnb several Times.their answer is the different account was added from a trusted device which surely didn’t. Airbnb is not refundin... Latest reply by Sybe
    Hi all,I got a bad review from my pas guest more than a week ago . When he checked in and checked out smoothly. No issues during his stay from 19/4-22/4. I received a bad review from him. I was so shocked and did not know what happened. I made a call to ... Latest reply by Amy2089