What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Eva3713
    I have a reservation in less than two weeks and obviously fully paid for and the host just emailed a cancellation notice for no reason. The email stated I was going to be refunded in 3-5 days. This is so upsetting as I have this whole trip planned alrea... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Our Airbnb Host Club Group in Pensacola was planning another Meet Up/Clean Up April 16th at one of the many beach areas that is unfortunately continually overpowered with litter. We have some of the most beautiful beaches in the world in our area! But... Latest reply by Felicity11
    • 480564_GettyImages-953577420_FORYOU.jpg
    • Quincy_1-1650894636994.jpeg
    • _1-1650887315257.jpeg
    I get numerous requests for long term housing, some are college interns needing housing for the summer, and then some are people needing housing for working in our area. I preapprove some and then never hear back. Is this normal, or scams taking up our... Latest reply by Shari202