Who else is in the booking party? Can I see this?

Becky466
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

Who else is in the booking party? Can I see this?

Hello,

Please can you tell me if it is possible to see who are the members of a booking ? I can see the name of the person and their profile photo once the booking is confirmed but I wasn't sure if I could see who else is in the party, only how many people.  Just thought this might be one way I could check that someone isn't planning on having a major party etc.

Also, could someone tell me please where is it in the listing that I can insert some mandatory pre-screening questions before accepting a booking? I saw this mentioned in an earlier forum posting but can't see where I can set this up.

Thank you for your help,

Becky 

1 Reply 1
Peggy-And-Mike0
Level 10
Georgia, United States

Airbnb doesn't give you the names of everyone, just the booker and many times info is missing. If you need/want to get all the info then put it in your house rules and once someone contacts you, then follow up and ask them to supply you with the information or risk cancellation. Having said that, I only host up to 4 people so I don't get all the names ahead of time. Go back through the listing step by step and you'll see under booking policies the option to require more from guests.