Why deny people of color voice respect and equal rights

Why deny people of color voice respect and equal rights

Airbnb I’d like to know why after I was verbally attacked had property stolen with singled out on the  grounds of sexuality and race and told by your executive staff that I had to ignore my civil rights and leave because Airbnb would not support me, tell me why do you treat Black people like this, why do you promise to make constructive changes to make reprimand and then do nothing, why do you tell a black man that is wrong the way it’s been treated and then do nothing when he’s threatened by police in Fort Lauderdale Florida at the North Beach Village Hotel. Why does the said Blackman have to call the managing staff at the department and supply them with documents that were ignored by the officer to make sure  that police officer does not make good on his promise to drag him out of that hotel and arrest him if he remained on the property that he had a legal right to be on?

airbnb do Black Lives Matter? Airbnb does capital mean more than civil rights? Airbnb why have you made it so difficult for this black man to be reimbursed for stolen property illegal transactions on his account and discriminatory practices?

Airbnb all of my correspondence in your app I no longer there. I was told that they would be Airbnb I was never given the opportunity to do an evaluation of North Beach Village and despite being told that I would be able to do so.

My experience with Airbnbin essence has taught me this talk is cheap discriminatory practices is profitable if you’re white and a host. 

every time I push send to post a message here I denied just as I was to review North Beach Village Fort Lauderdale Florida. I’m going to send this to all executive staff members at the Airbnb that I can find and then all other organizations outside of Airbnb who do not support racism or homophobia. 

airbnb I’m on my way downtown to order the police reports that show your staff telling a police officer near WebCam that I’m not allowed in the room that I’ve paid for because Manager doesn’t like me. I am the brother who refuses to be silent. I am not brother who will publicize and go to the top of the mountain Intel justice is served. Airbnb why don’t you do what I’ve been asking you guys to do for months and that is to give me a point of reference in contacts instead of hiding behind your platform that does not give equal and fair access not only socially but also talk technologically  if you don’t understand what I’m talking about why not make the effort to hear me. And please please please stop saying how sorry you are for everything that has happened and then do nothing.

Brothers and sisters this has been my reality at Airbnb and North Beach Village. I’m now going to send this message to the executive staff if anyone else out there has had similar experiences at North Beach Village or other Airbnb host voice your opinion voice your experience don’t be silent even though from my point of you this is hoe’s corporation functions. Airbnb sitting and waiting for your response 

@herb123

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Herb173  Your rant is hard to follow, but I can assure you that Airbnb customer service is abyssmal and that white hosts don't get treated in some special way. 

You are just making baseless accusations based upon nothing but your own prejudice or sense of injustice.

That is not to say that you haven't experienced racism by the host, neither I nor anyone else here was present to see what took place, but there are 2 sides to every story and I suspect there might be more to you getting kicked out than what you claim. 

You would possibly get some good advice here about your case if you made a coherent post detailing what exactly happened instead of some long-winded attack about discrimination.

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for flagging this with us @Herb173; I've contacted Customer Support to check on the progress of your case, and it seems they have replied to you a while ago but haven't heard back.

Would it be possible to check your email for a resolution from your Ambassador (keep in mind this might be on your spam folder)?

If you'd like to create a new ticket due to the sensitive nature of this case, could you please contact Customer Support again and raise this with them? 

Thank you