What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Michelle4276
    Someone got access to my account, changed my profile photo to one without a face, and attempted to make two reservations. In messages to the hosts, they used their real name; one of the hosts rightly questioned why their real name doesn't match the name o... Latest reply by Quincy
    I see a lot of criticism on this community forum and I wanted to say something positive. I really appreciate Mr. Chesky’s talk today. I am not sure if I can stay a host with the minimal bookings and the lower rates, but I hope I can. I enjoy hosting even ... Latest reply by Marcela264
    Hey guys, My mother and I are starting a cleaning service; C&C cleaning services . We are based in Brooklyn but will travel and we charge a reasonable price for the services. We can be contacted at 718 312 9373 or 347 834 7325. Please text to ensure a pr...
    I have run into a huge issue with a host. I stayed at their cottage over the weekend in Saratoga Springs. It was a lovely cottage but I ran into a problem with the owner of the cottage within 24 hours of my stay. She accused me (yes accuse is the perf... Latest reply by Dora441