What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Su93
    @Airbnb I feel it's grossly unfair on hosts to be allowing guests to cancel and penalizing hosts for doing the sam I took the decision to put family first and cancelled bookings till end June. Airbnb are now charging me for this because I cancelled befor...
    Hello, I had a guest cancel her reservation, quite suddenly after staying for only three nights. There was no reason given prior to the cancellation, the only issue I was aware of was I had refused to add an additional lock to our door ( the door is in p... Latest reply by Katrina79
    The last people who stayed in my house have left it in a state that I do not feel comfortable renting out to the next people. They come in a couple days and I want to let them know in advance that the last people have destroyed my house. How will this neg... Latest reply by Sarah977
    This is my week for Airbnb headaches it seems Right bow I have a guest wanting to book in and check in Tonight but Airbnb has not confirmed their booking and has it as "AWAITING VERIFICATION" due to problems accepting their govt ID and photo ID. I've had ... Latest reply by Katrina79
    My last guest accidentally left an entire suitcase full of clothes. By the time the cleaning crew came to clean the guests were 4 hours away. They asked for the suitcase to be shipped to them and they would pay the costs. Should this come out of their d... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Any suggestions for how to get a response from Airbnb support? I sent a request about a reservation over 48 hrs ago and am still waiting. Latest reply by Gordon0