What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Ibrahim260
    Apologies in advance if this is a stupid question. I opened a support ticket a while ago and just got a response in my email from response@airbnb.com with some follow up questions. I couldn't find the response in my Airbnb messages, and the email only had... Latest reply by Stacy224
    Aruba is opening it’s borders back for tourists and the Caribbean island and all hosts are warming up for the new way to welcome people. In the meantime the option to send the thank you cards can’t be found anywhere. Anyone know how? @Airbnb please help ... Latest reply by Kris105
    My only reservation for June just cancelled 3 days before arrival. I reached out to them sometime ago to see how certain they were to still come and they had assured me with 100% certainty that they were still coming. I would have rented my place for the... Latest reply by Rita587
    Hi I’m hoping someone can please advise why if I qualify for the grant I haven’t yet received the invitation? I understand the fine print states that this is being shared on a need basis but I’m most definitely in need. I’m very concerned because it’s the... Latest reply by Roy-And-Patti0
    I think it would be useful if an additional optionwas added to the "would you host again" part of the review by a host.i.e. Yes but with the proviso that:e.g. if they give me more notice of thier expected arrival timee.g if the dont leave the lights and f... Latest reply by Resort-Vacation-Rentals0