What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Tracy-Dyer0
    Hello, my calendar has stopped exporting 'blocked' dates, does anyone know why this would happen please? Kim
    Yesterday at 2:00am, I had to rush over at one of my listings due to noise complaints received by neighbours. I knocked the door which was opened by guests who were extremely trashy. A strong smell of weed exited the home as they opened the door. At that ... Latest reply by Liv
    To all photographers based in Massachussets, do you have any idea when can we resume with our photography businesses?This includes our Airbnb listings, but also our photo jobs outside of Airbnb. (I don’t have a studio, I do outdoor, but for those who do i... Latest reply by Brando0
    So Cal, USA Asking fellow hosts - is there a level of cleanliness you expect from your guests upon check out? I have a plus property, with a full kitchen including a dishwasher. I charge no cleaning fee on my listing. Some guests have used the kitchen... Latest reply by Linda-And-Richard0
    Hello in my profile, i Said that all peopole with good judgment can book, now has 4 peopeople book which has reg in May 2020, with zero judgment, How did i do? Very thanks.. /Andreas Latest reply by Sarah977