What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    At the meanwhile my 12.5% payout won’t be until 4 weeks later? Airbnb really knows how to save their cash flow! Amazing! I will update later if Airbnb kept the 10% serivce fee from the guests. I’m asking my guests who cancelled yesterday. I hope they didn... Latest reply by Oleg93
    I have never been so frustrated with airbnb. I have a guest that cannot visit the UK because of legal quarantine restrictions. So far airbnb has: - refused to cancel-referred it to another department for an answer within 24 hours- not answered after 72 h... Latest reply by Escape-To-St-Ives0
    I know that Covid-19 has thrown a kink into life as we know it, but come on Airbnb IT! First, why are the guidebooks not editable? Several of my suggestions listed in the guidebook are out of business, and just taking up room. I can remove my recommendati...
    I've been receiving a network error on messages for months now. My inbox will always show that there is unread messages. The iOS app will never update or show my messages. I've contacted support several times with no help. I was told that it was because I... Latest reply by Genny24
    I saw an announcement yesterday for another CEO update scheduled for June 3 at 3pm, but now the announcement is gone. Did anyone else see this? I wrote it in my calendar so I know I didn't dream it, lol! Moderators: is an update scheduled for next week?(I...
    Hi, I need help/advice about a reservation change request from my current tenant. She was supposed to check in today the 29th (checkin is at 3) and stay to the 31st. She sent me an alteration request at 250pm wanting to change her dates to July 10th-12th... Latest reply by Fred13
    I just received an Instant book without a profile photo. My settings are Profile Picture Required. Why can someone with 1 review book without a photo? Thank you in advance for your help.
    I'm an Airbnb host in a major city (Philly) and ever since the covid lockdown started, I've gotten a lot of booking requests that are really weird because they all have the same red flags in common. My property manager doesn't accept suspicious bookings a... Latest reply by Jenn62